Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome Back !!

I like how the subject is based on creativity & how the photographer took the photo using viewpoint.
This photo is not just, awesome, it's something that catches your attention & makes you want too look at it for a while & read the caption that goes w/ it. 

This is Spectacular. The viewpoint is the perfect photography rule & the subject is fantastic.

The best song of 2012
The best song of 2012 was Titanium by Sia & David Guetta. I think this was a good song to be chosen, theres an obvious meaning behind it & it's well liked : )
I chose this song b/c it was #1 in the top 100 lost for 2012.


 The best movie of 2012
The best movie of 2012 was Marvels The Avengers. I think it was a good choice, I've never seen it but I've had friends tell me that it was really good. I chose this b/c it made the most money in box offices this year.

The most important news story of 2012
The most important news story this yearwas the Sandy Hook Elementart SChool Shooting That Claimed 26 lives, 20 children & 6 adults. Thuis really was a news story that shook the nation & it was awful.


The Most important person of 2012
The most important person of 2012 was barack obam b/c he was campaigning to run our nation & alot of people looked up to him & now were depending on him to lead our country in the right direction.

My break was fantastic, I didn't go out of town unfortunatley, but I spent LOT'S of time w/ my family & a little bit w/ friends. My Christamas & New Years went well but nothing really out of the ordinary happened.. Oh well, there's always next year : ) 
I made a long iat of resolutions but the ones I'm def going too stick too are: keppmy grades up, make a new friend, start to workout regularly (ugh), & try to see the beauty in everythig : )
I'm looking forward to.... hmm. I'll just be surprised. Whatever happens, happens. I'll just go w/ the flow : )








 

No comments:

Post a Comment