Friday, October 19, 2012

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3


1.) When I was first looking at the photos, the first thing that caught my eye was the fact that they were black & white & the creativity of the photographers. There was so many that I liked but I settled for those three because they were favorites of mine, & the subjects are not really something someone would want to take a picture of.

2.) I see the the white house, the grass in front, President Kennedy w/ a half smile on his face.
     I smell the freshly cut grass on the white house lawn.
     I hear the the flash of the camera, & maybe people in a distance.
     I taste the sickening taste of cut grass.. you know how when you smell it, at the same time you can sorta taste it?
     I feel the warmth of the sun beaming on me.


I see the beauty of Marilyn Monroe w/o make-up although she does looks exhausted.
I smell her perfume. ( She looks like the perfume wearing type)
I hear silence, she isn't talking.
I taste the bittersweet taste of the silence & the side of her many people don't see.
I feel the peaceful silence. The tiredness of the ora she's giving off.

3.) I would like to make a power point so I can make it creative & have more use of my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment