Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unusual & Interesting Photos

Part 1


I think his work is incredibly odd but nonetheless magnificent. : )
I think that maybe he used slow shutter speed or he might have photoshopped it ..
The buildings here in downtown Austin would make really good photos.. But theres tons of buildings that would make good photos but if i were to choose one it'll probably be a random building that nobody knows about. Let it be known of. : )










Part 2


I chose this photo because it just stood out to me. Theres two things going on at once & it's a really good shot.
This photo was in the Art Of Entertainment.
It got 1st place !!!!
What caught my attention was that theres people that have company & on the side is a girl sitting by herself.You would normally just take a picture of the three people but the photographer included that girl, it's ... different.
I'm pretty sure it weighed a lot in the judges minds. I'm sure they were as in love w/ it as I am.
The photographer probably had to zoom out to get the picture right & maybe try not to be obvious that they were taking the  girls picture.
                                                    Part 3

-We need flash or some other aid to get both lightning situations correct.
- What this can teach photographers is to never stop looking for the right angle to take a photo.
-It is important to be able to see repeated patterns in photography and get good photos of them.













  






i think the photographer used the suggestions pretty good. In a way they have the same meaning but at the same time they're completley different. I REALLY like street art & graffiti.They have meanings behind them & they're just absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment