Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lytro Warm-Up

1.) The focus of the subject switched.

2.) The camera can refocus the subjects in the photo once the photo the picture is taken. On a computer or mobile device, you can shift the picture.

3.)The photographer would have to know too be able to capture a photo that would look good, either focused on one subject or the other.

4.) I think it is worth the money. It's pretty dope.

Fashion

1.) The made her neck longer & skinnier, they made her eyes & lips bigger & made her cheekbones pop out more.

2.)I don't think it is b/c it's basically lying, but I can understand that it might help them sell their product. So I guess I'm neutral about it....

3.)I think it would be the worst if they manipulated the photo w/o the models or I guess subjects permission.

4.) Ok Changes would be messed up hair, anything embarrassing or something that throws the photo way off. Not ok changes would be change in physical features, or like I said before anything done w/o the models or subjects permission.

5.)  I think that fashion photography might have more pressure & more focused, while photojournalism, you might be able too take pictures of whatever & there isn't as much pressure.

6.)Photojournalism is taken right in the moment & it's reality being captured in a single shot, while fashion photograph is photoshopped & manipulated which makes it not real.


No comments:

Post a Comment